11/29/12
Let the Cooking Begin!!!
Here is my goal for tomorrow: Buy food for and prep several freezer to crockpot meals! Yup--I will prep several meals...14 to be exact, put them in freezer bags and when it is time to eat them, I will thaw them overnight and pop them into the crockpot for a full day of savory cooking. One crazy day of prep work should get me two weeks of meals ready to go. I have a few planned for December and a few for January. I am interested to see if this is something I like or not...it is intriguing to me so I thought--why not!!?? I will let you know what I think after tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sooo...It was not as "fun" as I had imagined. :) BUT I did get it all done and we have oodles of food ready to go which is nice on the busy days. Now we'll just have to see which recipes are keepers and which are not!!??
ReplyDelete