So you gave me the day off & you did my Monday "To Do List". Thanks--I sat home, watched Oprah & ate Bon Bons! Mmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The three of us want to keep you up to date on what has been going on while you are away. I have high hopes of using this, but if we don't we'll go back to normal ole' emails! I'd like to post pictures on here as well as videos.
You forgot to take pictures of this part, but you first took Aiden to school because you had to return the 5 kickballs we used to help the Scouts earn their kickball beltloop last Friday. Then you hit the road... Your first stop was EFMP to fill out paperwork, picked up Aiden's Dragonbreath books at the library (for his author study on Thursday), dropped off EFMP paperwork to Dr. Cobb at Madigan, went grocery shopping, put away groceries, put the finishing touches on the soccer coach gifts as you baked banana bread for our neighbors (and a loaf for us) as a way to say thanks for their help yesterday. You also ate lunch and took Maya out for a bit. Shortly you will start the second half of the day.... (which you will see above before you see this). :)
ReplyDeleteSo far it looks like you could have ate the bon bons and watched Oprah too while doing the hour of morning chores. What was I thinking.
ReplyDelete