1/6/13
The Candy Basket
So on the way home we decided to stop at this candy store. It boasts to have a flowing chocolate waterfall. It was one of the silly things that I thought could be fun to break up the drive, but the kids were sleeping through Portland on the way to Idaho, so....I offered to stop on the way home & we did. Unfortunately, the pump was broken on it and it was dry (thus Aiden;'s expression in the one photo!). It was packed with candy of course, so we got a nibble and got back on the road. The dolphins in the other shot were made of pure chocolate and weighed over 30 lbs. CRAZY! Anyway, I got you some caramel covered chocolate from there. I picked out a small pack and the guy behind the counter told me that I could get 5 times more for the same price from their "OOPS Bin" in the back--pieces that did not turn out as beautiful, but still taste great. So I did that! We will send it in your next package.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing the ID vacation. Looked fun.
ReplyDelete