Here are a couple shots from tonight's concert. I was videotaping (actually with BOTH my iTouch and the DVD video camera at the same time) while he spoke and sang the songs, so I do not have any photos of that. I plan to send you the small DVD disc (if you think it'll work on your laptop!?) of the concert. And then just in case it gets lost in the mail I used my Touch so you could always see it when you come home. Since I was doing two at the same time (with a tall man in front of me--that is another story!) I do not think it's the best taping, BUT you will get the picture! Afterwards one of the class moms came up and told me she thought it was funny seeing me with a camera, a phone and a video recorder all dangling from my arms! :) We love you!!!
1/29/13
Cherrydale Winter Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Again, you looked for handsome Aiden and I am sure you were outstanding. Cannot wait to see it.
ReplyDelete