2/2/13

Last Game of the Season

No, he wasn't just riding the bench as it looks in this photo. There were only 6 kids there at game time and all of them wanted to go in, so Aiden said he'd sit out first. He just looked so cute on the bench all by himself. The next one was at halftime. I took several shots of him, but he was always behind another teammate. Basketball and band concerts are my downfalls when it comes to photos! I did take video of him playing so I will send that to you as well. I know it is not as good as being there, but hopefully it helps. It was a good season and he looked forward to playing each weekend. I am curious to see how winter soccer goes since it is outside and, well, the rain should make it interesting. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Genny, thanks for sharing. While not as good as being there I do feel as though I was a part.
    Aiden, thanks for being a good sport, and always doing your best. Glad you had a great season.
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete