12/20/12

Concert

So I get to the gym and pick a spot that is open and far up enough that I am sure I will get a view of Hiroto. HA! I could only NOT see 3 kids....guess who was one of the three!!?? CRAZY!!! Mr. Former was in the way. After the 2nd song a lady next to me left so I was able to scoot over a smidge and every so often I could get a quick glimpse of him. I swear, I am jinxed when it comes to concerts! I took video of 2/3 of the songs, but they are each 7 minutes long. YOu can view them upon your return. If you look carefully in the band picture, you can see HIroto immediately to the right of the director. They sounded good and they packed 4 separate classes into one hour--Seoul could NEVER do that. It was short and sweet.....just like me! xoxoxoxo P.S. He looked very handsome in his tux!!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, good seating for school concerts just seems to be out of reach. Thanks for sharing...he does look quite dapper. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete