12/13/12
THANKS for the call.....
....I needed that today. I told Santa that I wanted you to come home safely and then I lost it. Just a few tears escaped--as I was trying to hold it together in the middle of the PX food area and in front of the boys, but once we got home (and I was alone) I shed a few more tears. I really miss you today. I think there are a few reasons why today is so much stronger, but no matter, I love you and miss you!! Your call was perfect timing. I was looking at the blog to see if you'd commented on my earlier posts and when I saw you had not I started to worry a bit more than usual. So THANK YOU for calling to tell me your internet was down! I love you soooo much!!!! Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad that we talked tonight (this morning). I love you very much and thankful everyday for your support and commitment to us and the boys. I know how much you have taken on and while I know you can easily manage, I do look forward to the day when I can do my part to. Kisses and much love.
ReplyDelete