12/12/12
Too Good for the Floor Apparently
So today I had to take Maya to the vet for her last round of shots (Thanks Goodness! Every time I go there I think, another dog is NOT a good idea; it is sooo expensive. Next up--getting spayed--almost $300...UGH!) Anyway, back to what I really wanted to share...
She gets her shots all wrapped up and since I am right across from WalMart, I decide to chance her being loose in the car for a few minutes and run in to grab a quick item. When I left she was sitting nicely on the floor of the passenger side in the front. I spread out the dog blanket on the front seats just in case (likely!) that she would not stay on the floor. So literally 3 minutes later I am back outside hustling to the car and what do I see?? Check out her photo!! Silly dog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment